American Independent Media
American Independent Media (AIM), often referred to as AIM Federal because we have provided services primarily to the federal government, was founded in 2007 by a U.S. Coast Guard Veteran. AIM is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Media & Communications Small Business (SDVOSB). This status provides our federal clients with multiple ways to access our services. Our SDVOSB status and our vast media experience and capabilities also provide prime contractors with a very capable and viable subcontractor that can fill their small business goals while providing high quality well managed services.
AIM has grown to become a premier provider of media services to both the Federal and Commercial markets. AIM laid a solid foundation for government contracts management and accounting. AIM uses Deltek DCAA approved accounting systems and has teamed with Aronson LLC to manage the Detek system and provide AIM with CAS accounting. AIM has Certified PMI project Managers with over thirty years combined experience managing federal contracts.
Crediting our superior service delivery and high quality media products AIM has grown to a family of fifteen employees across the US. Our service offerings have also increased because of our high quality work.
What we do
- Marketing, Advertising & Outreach
- Web Development and Information Technology
- Broadcast Studio Operations and Staffing
- Audio/Visual and Broadcast Systems Design
- Video Production
Clients we have served
- National Integrated Marketing Campaign for the Post 9/11 GI Bill
- National Campaign for the Veterans Readjustment & Training Program VRAP
- National Claims Processing Campaign
- Broadcast Studio Support for Heath and Human Services
- Affordable Care Act Campaign
- NASCAR Campaign for Department of Veterans Affairs
- Live Event Support for HHS
- High Definition Engineering Upgrade for HHS Broadcast Studio
- Audio Visual Engineering and Design for:
- US Coast Guard
- National Institutes of Health
- US Postal Service
- Health and Human Services