More winners revealed on $500M NIH small biz contract
American Independent Media, AIM services and products are now available to all HHS customers and specifically customers at The National Institutes of Health under the NIH Public Information and Communication Services, PICS contract.
American Independent Media is on the award winning team of CSR incorporated, the entire team has excelled in providing communications services to HHS Headquarters, NIH & NCI, CDC, CMS, SAMHSA and all operating divisions of HHS.
The CSR incorporated award winning team includes:
- American Independent Media, AIM; AIM currently supports HHS Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs, ASPA, Communication Services Division. AIM provides a complete spectrum of services to HHS ASPA in our Broadcast Studio Support Services Contract. Those services include: Broadcast Studio Support and Staffing, Information Technology, Audio/Video and Broadcast Engineering and Design, Live Event Support, Video Production, Motion Graphics, 2&3D Animation, Graphic Arts and project management. AIM clients at the HHS Studio include virtually all Operational Divisions of HHS.
- Creative Thinkers – Strategy Development
- Cyclogram Media Inc – Public Policy, Behavioral Health, Health Policy
- International Fulfillment Corporation – Publication and Web Based Fulfillment Services
- Visible Productions Visual Health Solutions, Biometric Animation, BodyMaps and Media Library
- ZANE net – Health IT, Unified Communications, Print and On Line Communications.
The CSR incorporated team provides NIH and HHS with a solid team of high performance companies to meet any communications challenge, rapidly and effectively.